Bounty + Hunter Bounty + Hunter

great stuff, really great stuff!

Madness Rebellion - Part2 Madness Rebellion - Part2

great! can't wait to see more!

Maximum Happiness Maximum Happiness

it's funny, love it! XD

Brewster responds:

thanks!

Aeon Defense Aeon Defense

i like the game, just i guess there is a bug when i use paladin. I buy the crusader sword with " holy specialization " but i can't equip it. Keep it up!

HTD: Aging Dragon HTD: Aging Dragon

really enjoyed doing this after trying to draw dragons first, the head was always the main problem but thanks to you i kinda start figure it out! Thanks a lot and keep it up! ( if you need any piano songs drop by and have a look at my pieces ) Cheers!

Bloomo Submarine Bloomo Submarine

nice game but i found a bug, as soon as you got hit by a water mine you drain down, there where a red button is, i guess you have to press it right? well the whole background got stuck O.o the submarine moved, also the button reacted with the door opening but the screen didn't move, nor the green little lights.

The Mystic Forest 2015 The Mystic Forest 2015

great job, ash :D it's epic and i like the chorus which bring this mystical feelin!

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you!! :3

Land of the Mystic Land of the Mystic

beautiful ash! just so relaxing with a bit of sad mistery!

AshleyAlyse responds:

Aw, yay! Thank you! :D

Dark world ( HE ) Dark world ( HE )

damn i love this piece of zelda, i often search for new mixes and orchestrals!!! thank you for creating this, really *_* love it!!!

Party Classes Party Classes

great job! can't believe you have so few views O.o

Vlaireice32989 responds:

Well, I actually submitted it when I was not yet scouted. It took awhile before I got scouted. Once I got scouted, well, it's not longer on the latest art I guess... and you know how most people would just look at the first page of the latest art, ignoring the rest of the pages. :O

Eudyra, The Cleric Eudyra, The Cleric

Wow! i like this one very much!

Vlaireice32989 responds:

Hey, Thank you very much! :D

Only for her Only for her

this is kinda simple but great! it gives me something warm. Anyways i'd always thought no risk no fun, so if you like her why don't let her know you exist? you'll never know how things might go untill you don't try.

Sevens responds:

...your right! I should go for it, gotta get over this shyness....