The Mystic Forest 2015 The Mystic Forest 2015

great job, ash :D it's epic and i like the chorus which bring this mystical feelin!

Thank you!! :3

Land of the Mystic Land of the Mystic

beautiful ash! just so relaxing with a bit of sad mistery!

Aw, yay! Thank you! :D

Dark world ( HE ) Dark world ( HE )

damn i love this piece of zelda, i often search for new mixes and orchestrals!!! thank you for creating this, really *_* love it!!!

'12 Artifical Intelli Rmx '12 Artifical Intelli Rmx

i think your intent is right here, peter! I'd immagine a film intro where you imerge into a city or lab where an i.a. is build piece by piece. This is just stunning and i love it. Reading below i'd just say that the original has it's beauty ad this one, this one is more tecnologic and i guess this is what you wanted, right?
keep it up i really enjoy your music!

Catharsis Theory Catharsis Theory

can't stop hearing this... great job you've done here! keep it up!

:Stormy Skies: :Stormy Skies:

great stuff ash! this is like a piece you hear in a rpg game like an intro to a new world, or how the world is from outside, love it! pls finish it!

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you, thank you! :D I will try to finish it when I can! :)

Gift of Despair_PROJECT Gift of Despair_PROJECT

damn... dunno where my copy of ff vii is... after this i really would like to play the whole game again! i like the remix and i kinda see in the first part sephiroth and in the second Cloud n company in this! keep it up!

Rising Sun Rising Sun

this is great! reminds of kickass games! 5 n fav!

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks! I'm glad it does that! :D

Cosminox Cosminox

dunno why but this piece reminds me of some good games i played in the past. It brings back good memories and you've done a great work, i really enjoyed it!

respect!

Blackhole12 responds:

I used a combination of modern and rather video-gamey sounds so that might have something to do with it.

~Crazy Bass 2012~ ~Crazy Bass 2012~

this piece is just chillin me up! love it!