Aeon Defense Aeon Defense

i like the game, just i guess there is a bug when i use paladin. I buy the crusader sword with " holy specialization " but i can't equip it. Keep it up!

HTD: Aging Dragon HTD: Aging Dragon

really enjoyed doing this after trying to draw dragons first, the head was always the main problem but thanks to you i kinda start figure it out! Thanks a lot and keep it up! ( if you need any piano songs drop by and have a look at my pieces ) Cheers!

Bloomo Submarine Bloomo Submarine

nice game but i found a bug, as soon as you got hit by a water mine you drain down, there where a red button is, i guess you have to press it right? well the whole background got stuck O.o the submarine moved, also the button reacted with the door opening but the screen didn't move, nor the green little lights.

Boss Slayer Boss Slayer

very nice game! more upgrades would be nice but it's a wellmade game!

Gogly Gogly Gogly Gogly

nice and funny game, but it's quite to simple. try to add a certain number of hits you need to get to pass to the next level which get harder and harder the higher the level. Anyway this is just my thought!

Invaders from Space Invaders from Space

nice, althought i'd might enjoy some music in background and some upgrades the aliens drop when killed.

Alien Incursion Survival Alien Incursion Survival

Nice game but fix the screen which doesn't show the whole space.
Example:
the fighter beggins outside the screen on the lower side.

lordkryss responds:

Thanks for the review, but I don't understand what you mean, when i test the game the player begins inside the screen, could you make a me screenshot of what you mean? (use http://uploadscreenshot.com/ if you don't want to save and upload the image manually)

Thanks again :)

edit: problem solved via pm :)

Kingdom Rush Kingdom Rush

great tower defence!

i really enjoyed it! keep up the great work!

The King's League The King's League

i love this game!

just a little to short.. as soon as you get your elite team and lvl up it's done.. larger teams? new quest and other feature would be cool!

still.. 5/5 and fav!
keep it up!

kurechii responds:

Noted with thanks :)

MC2 : Burning Skies MC2 : Burning Skies

i enjoyed it!

reallt a good game! if it would go on above lvl 10 even better but it's my opinion! XD 5/5

p.s. check the high caliber cannon of second weapons.. maybe i'm wrong but it didn't work... it makes the firing but then nothing O.o
check that one please and let me know if it's a bug or i'm just dumb XD